[Chameleon] chameleon cvs

bartvde at xs4all.nl bartvde at xs4all.nl
Fri May 7 11:07:16 EDT 2004

Hi Paul,

it works when I use the following ($_SESSION instead of $GLOBALS):

$_SESSION['gszAppPath'] = "/ms4w/apps/geoservices05/htdocs";
$_SESSION['gszAppWebPath'] = "http://localhost/geoservices05";

and:
<cwc2 type="SharedResource" name="PopupCSS"
value="C:/ms4w/apps/geoservices05/htdocs/popup.css"/>

Note that I had to use C: in the beginning of my value as the string
compare is case-sensitive in (strncmp) and as the gszAppPath is changed to
a real drive letter.

I first tried using:
<cwc2 type="SharedResource" name="PopupCSS"
value="/ms4w/apps/geoservices05/htdocs/popup.css"/>

but this does not work because of the above-mentioned.

(Personally I preferred the old way with a relative URL).