[Chameleon] chameleon cvs

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Fri May 7 10:37:40 EDT 2004

Bart,

I see the problem but I am not sure what the correct fix is.  The
PopupCSS is probably being interpreted as a file system path relative to
your application directory and then being converted into a URL.  This
requires a couple of things to be set up correctly and this may be what
is causing the problem.

First, you will need to set the PopupCSS to a file system path,
optionally relative to your application directory (i.e. the location of
index.phtml)

You may need to explicitly set the following variables:

$GLOBALS['gszAppPath'] = "c:/<path-to-app";
$GLOBALS['gszAppWebPath'] = "http://<url-to-app>";

What chameleon is trying to do is calculate a full path to popup.css and
comparing it to gszAppPath and if it finds a match then it converts it
to a url by removing the gszAppPath and adding the gszAppWebPath.

The logic may not yet be perfect, and chameleon may not be calculating
the location of gszAppPath and gszAppWebPath correctly.  If you make the
above change and it works then I will focus on the auto-configuration of
gszAppPath and gszAppWebPath.  Otherwise I will look at the path
conversion logic

You may be able to provide a fully qualified url to the css file and it
should work (http://), but there may be problems with that too, not sure
yet.