[Chameleon] chameleon cvs

bartvde at xs4all.nl bartvde at xs4all.nl
Fri May 7 10:10:33 EDT 2004

Hi Paul,

I guess I am the first one to try :-)

One problem I face is that there must have been some kind of change in the
PopupCSS sharedresource.

I used to have a relative URL in it, like:
<cwc2 type="SharedResource" name="PopupCSS"
value="/geoservices05/popup.css"/>

Now it seems to want a file system path instead, but I can't get it to work.

Hopefully you can explain how to use this now Paul.