[Chameleon] chameleon cvs

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Fri May 7 07:55:34 EDT 2004

All,

Chameleon in cvs is now fixed up and reasonably stable.  This means that
we are now on a short path to the first beta release for Chameleon 1.99.

There are a few known issues with some of the widgets, I will be
starting to document them in bugzilla shortly.  If you find any issues
with the cvs version, please report them on this list or directly to
bugzilla.

Once the beta is released, we will take some time to look through the
issues in bugzilla and resolve as many as practical/necessary to get a
new beta or release candidate out the door,

Thanks for your patience,