[Chameleon] V1.1 and V1.99 No input file specified

Schnider Markus msr at sourcepole.ch
Mon May 10 04:39:29 EDT 2004

Hi all

I would try the cvs version of chameleon, but I had no success.
The target system is linux.
I've downloaded the cvs version, executed 'make' and installed in
/usr/local/cwc2/cwc2-dev/
changed the config file like the 1.1 version.

Version 1.1 works with the demo application (with map file).
If I try to run my demo application with version 1.99 the following error
occures (a lot of this error messages:
 Notice: Undefined property: _attributes
in /usr/local/cwc2/cwc2-1.99b1/htdocs/widgets/Widget.php on line 457
 Warning: array_change_key_case(): The argument should be an array
in /usr/local/cwc2/cwc2-dev/htdocs/widgets/Widget.php on line 457
How can I correct this?

If I try the gmap_context demo
http: // ... /cwc2-dev/cwc2.php?TEMPLATE=demo.html&CONTEXT=gmap_context.xml
Both versions return the same page:
No input file specified.

How does it work?
What can I change to view a correct result?

Thanks

Markus Schnider