[Chameleon] V1.1 and V1.99 No input file specified

bartvde at xs4all.nl bartvde at xs4all.nl
Mon May 10 05:32:57 EDT 2004

Hi Markus,

did you try the sample applications provided with Chameleon 1.99?

You probably need to create a .conf file for the samples, here is my example:

Alias /samples "/ms4w/apps/chameleon/samples/htdocs"

<Directory "/ms4w/apps/chameleon/samples/htdocs">
  AllowOverride None
  Options Indexes FollowSymLinks Multiviews
  Order allow,deny
  Allow from all
</Directory>

Then try: