[Chameleon] V1.1 and V1.99 No input file specified

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Mon May 10 07:54:28 EDT 2004

Markus and Bart,

the common directory from 1.1 may work with 1.99 but I suspect that
there have been several changes since that release that would be
required and this issue might have been one of them.

Best to get the cvs version if you can.

The beta of 1.99 will have a recommended set of alias/directory values
for apache and there will be an ms4w version preconfigured that will
provide appropriate aliases as well.