[Chameleon] V1.1 and V1.99 No input file specified

Schnider Markus msr at sourcepole.ch
Mon May 10 08:17:37 EDT 2004

I've changed the common directory with the src/* files of php_utils.

Less errors! Yeah :) !

Last but not least:

Is it possible to run the version 1.99 with mapserver/mapscript 4.0.1 ?
There are some problems with the CWC tags:
simple demo: CWC tags errors: no widget found, no icons found
multistate demo: CWC tags found?!, no icons found
multistate with buttonizer: CWC tags found?!, all icons found, but no map
image

enhanced and bilingual demo (only for these demos version 4.2 of mapserver
required?):
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: ms_newsymbolobj()
in /usr/local/cwc2/cwc2-1.99b1/htdocs/widgets/TrueNorth/TrueNorth.widget.php
on line 213

xml theme demo: CWC tags in Map errors, icons found (like simple demo)

ogc, roi, other demo:
Warning: [MapServer Error]: loadWeb(): Parsing error near (QUERYFORMAT):(line
97) in /usr/local/cwc2/cwc2-1.99b1/htdocs/common/wrapper/map_session.php on
line 215

 Warning: Failed to open map file /var/www/cwc2-app/samples/map/world_wms.map
in /usr/local/cwc2/cwc2-1.99b1/htdocs/common/wrapper/map_session.php on line
215
 ERROR: Invalid map file file (/var/www/cwc2-app/samples/map/world_wms.map).
 Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object
in /usr/local/cwc2/cwc2-1.99b1/htdocs/widgets/KeyMapDHTML2/KeyMapDHTML2.widget.php
on line 100

Thanks
Markus