[Chameleon] V1.99 image path

bartvde at xs4all.nl bartvde at xs4all.nl
Wed May 12 02:54:38 EDT 2004

Hi Paul,

I got the latest chameleon.php from CVS but this does not work completely
yet. The functionality I lose is the css for the popups in the application
and the keymap image, when taking out:

$_SESSION['gszAppPath'] = "/ms4w/apps/geoservices05/htdocs";
$_SESSION['gszAppWebPath'] = "http://localhost/geoservices05";

The wait image does work without these lines.

Guys,

this seems to be a result of limitations that I didn't understand, I
committed a change to
chameleon.php last night that may remove the requirement for you to
specify gszAppPath and
gszAppWebPath in your index.phtml files.

Bart, could you try the latest cvs and see if it works if you remove those
lines pls?