[Chameleon] KeyMapDHTML2 widget problem

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Thu May 20 22:10:35 EDT 2004

Bart,

did I ever respond to you on this?  I kept it in my inbox, which usually
means I haven't done anything with it :)

I have never tested the KeyMapDHTML2 with anything other than the same
aspect ratio as the map.  I would expect that it could and should work,
in which case this would be considered a bug.

I will file it tonight.

Paul