[Chameleon] WMSBrowser in combination with Query

Godwin, Liz Godwinl at AGR.GC.CA
Thu May 13 11:12:25 EDT 2004

Hey Cool!

Thanks!  I'd been wondering about that.  How do you find these things to
fix?

I've added it to my own cvs copy until it's added to the real cvs
version.

Liz Godwin

-----Original Message-----
From: chameleon-bounces at lists.maptools.org
[mailto:chameleon-bounces at lists.maptools.org] On Behalf Of
bartvde at xs4all.nl
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 10:38 AM
To: chameleon at lists.maptools.org
Subject: [Chameleon] WMSBrowser in combination with Query

Hi Paul (cc list),

WMS layers which get added through the WMSBrowser widget don't display
GetFeatureInfo (through the query tool).

I had to add two lines to WMSBrowser.widget.php to get this working,
Paul could you incorporate this in CVS please?

These are the lines I needed to add:

$oNewLayer->set( "connection", $axParams["connection"] );
// Bart, 13-05-2004:
$oNewLayer->set( "template", "blank.html" );
$oNewLayer->set( "dump", TRUE );

Thanks.