[Chameleon] WMSBrowser in combination with Query

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Thu May 13 16:53:02 EDT 2004

Done.  I have a concern about making all layers queryable though.
Information about the queryability (?) of layers should come from the
capabilities document, which should be preserved in one of the dbf files
in the wmsparse cache, which means that we should probably be looking at
one of the values in $axParams ($axParams['queriable']?) to see if the
layer is queryable, and only if the layer is queryable should we add the
template/dump values.  And as a wms client, do we really need dump?  I
think that only applies to the wms server.

But anyway this code is in cvs.