[Chameleon] widget variable help

Paul Dymecki pdymecki at sympatico.ca
Sat May 15 18:16:03 EDT 2004

Hi,
I've posted a few messages asking how communication might work between
widgets but have'nt had any luck with responses.
I'm trying to pass a variable from the update map widget to a widget i've
created.  My widget just needs to check if the form has been submitted from
the update map button or by one of the navigation buttons(egs.. zoom..).
Any ideas would be much appreciated..
thx,
Paul D