[Chameleon] Legend template using group rather than layer

Tracy Howlett thowlett at whistlermuseum.org
Thu May 20 20:24:29 EDT 2004

Hello All,

This conversation is really interesting to me.  I've been using the
XMLThemeLegend but now need to incorporate classes.  I've read back through
Rene's thread about getting the LegendTemplate.widget to work but I don't
want a popup.  I want the legend to display all of the time.  How can I stop
the legend from popping up.  The Embed tag seems to make no difference.

Also - the resulting popup legend says 'no icon' before each heading and
then lists a 0 after.  What does this mean?  How can I get the check boxes
and legend boxes to show up?

Tracy