[Chameleon] HelpWidget

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Wed May 26 08:29:48 EDT 2004

Thanks Bart,

the help system and widget documentation are next on the block for
fixing up.  The documentation guys have been revising the format of the
xml file so it will likely be completely broken for a few weeks until we
get that all sorted out.

The HTML files will be deprecated shortly, and removed from CVS, to be
replaced by a much more flexible (and multi-lingual capable ;)) XML
file. Details to follow.  In the mean time, the help widget should not
be considered reliable at all ... I will make the fix you suggest
though, thanks,