[Chameleon] save context and Load context issue

Pagurek, Debbie PAGUREKD at AGR.GC.CA
Wed May 26 14:36:44 EDT 2004

I am serving wms layers using mapserver 4.2 beta 3.
In Chameleon (cvs version), I can load one of these layers using the
WMSBrowser widget.

When I use Save Context, and then look at the file, it is showing the
image formats for my layer this way:
<FormatList>
        <Format>image/png  image/gif  image/jpeg  image/wbmp
application/x-shockwave-flash  text/html  application/x-pdf
image/tiff</Format>
</FormatList>

Instead of:
<FormatList>
        <Format current="1">image/png</Format>
        <Format>image/gif</Format>
        <Format>image/jpeg</Format>
        <Format>image/wbmp</Format>
</FormatList>

Then, when I try to use the Load Context document, I am getting an error
where the image is supposed to appear that says:
msWMSLoadGetMapParams(): Unsupported image format (image/png  image/gif
image/jpeg  image/wbmp  application/x-shockwave-flash  text/html
application/x-pdf  image/tiff).

Is there something special I need in my map file to get the context
document written out with the tag delimitation?

Debbie