[Chameleon] save context and Load context issue

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Wed May 26 14:49:48 EDT 2004

Debbie,

this is a versioning problem.  At some point before the release of the
context spec, they changed from the first to the second form.  At the
same time, the metadata used to store the format information in the map
file changed.  When you use the WMSBrowser widget, I think it is setting
up the metadata incorrectly.  I will take a look at it this afternoon.