[Chameleon] ruler widget

Godwin, Liz Godwinl at AGR.GC.CA
Thu May 27 10:10:26 EDT 2004

I was playing with this trying to figure out what date I should go back
to in CVS to make things work for me, and I discovered that this problem
isn't isolated to the ruler widget.  In fact... The ruler widget appears
to finction, just not display anything.  The ROI widgets were the same.
They work, but don't appear.  I'm using IE.

So maybe it's a DHTML thing on the display layer?

Just a thought... Haven't had time to isolate it yet :-(

Liz

-----Original Message-----
From: chameleon-bounces at lists.maptools.org
[mailto:chameleon-bounces at lists.maptools.org] On Behalf Of Paul Spencer
Sent: May 26, 2004 8:27 AM
To: Schnider Markus
Cc: chameleon at lists.maptools.org
Subject: Re: [Chameleon] ruler widget

There is a bug in the ruler widget right now, I have yet to track it
down.  It was working not long ago, so hopefully I can figure out what I

broke fairly easily :)

I didn't notice a problem with the ROI widgets, but then I probably
haven't looked at them in a couple of weeks.  Perhaps the same problem?