[Chameleon] WMSBrowser and selectedIndex

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at xs4all.nl
Thu May 27 05:43:04 EDT 2004

Hi list,

I am encountering a strange problem which I cannot seem to solve in a
straightforward manner.

The WMSBrowser widget has a list of servers in a HTML select, this list is
part of an iframe.

When I select a server in Mozilla, the widget comes back with the correct
server in the selection list (in the example I select the "NIS Map"
server). When I do this in IE, the selectedIndex always lags one item
behind (it comes back with the wrong server selected in the select list).

See the following screendumps:

Mozilla Firefox:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~bartvde/WMSBrowser_Firefox.png

IE:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~bartvde/WMSBrowser_IE.png

Any idea what could be causing this problem?