[Chameleon] Where is imagettfbbox()?

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 7 20:56:30 EST 2004

Hi folks,
I just upgraded from 1.99b2 to CVS--was that a wise decision?  Things seemed
to work somewhat better in the 1.99b2 version.

I'm on the hunt for the infamous imagettfbbox function and just can't seem to
find it. Neither can one of the sample apps (none of them work now).

Here is the error I get.
"Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagettfbbox()
in /opt/chameleon/htdocs/common/buttonizer/buttonizer.php on line 533"

Sure enough I can't find this function anywhere.  Any ideas on how to clean
this up?

Other than the error, I'm liking what I'm seeing here.
Tyler