[Chameleon] Proxy server getting fed up?

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Nov 4 08:12:27 EST 2004

Jacob, I've never heard of this problem, but I've also not heard of
anyone using Chameleon in this configuration.

RE the javascript stuff, the jsapi samples in the latest version from
cvs seem to be working fine.  There'll be a beta 3 release very shortly
that you could try if you don't want to try the cvs version ;)

Please let us know if you find an answer ...