[Chameleon] Trouble with zooming

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Nov 8 22:27:51 EST 2004

Tyler,

I just tried this.  I do note that the legend template is failing to
load for some reason, this normally indicates an incorrect path ;)

Zooming appears to work for me, although I am on dial up and the map
seems to be erratic ... the scale bar is updating correctly, as are the
latitude and longitude.  Can you tell me what browser you are using?
Note that Chameleon only really works reliably in IE and netscape 6+
right now (although I have reports of Safari working reasonably well,
and Opera also seems to work except for the wait image not going away).

To help debugging, you can change your form to method="GET" and then you
can see the URL that is being requested when the page submits, this
might help me also ...