[Chameleon] Layers always on

Mark M fosters4all at beer.com
Wed Nov 10 12:39:00 EST 2004

Hi,

How do I keep a layer always showing on the map but never in the legend?

I've used the process at http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/chameleon/2004-October/001526.html
to filter layers. This works for the first image but when I zoom in, only layers that are checked are drawn (logically enough). So, layers that are hidden from the legend are never seen again. Not good for me.

I want users to be able to turn on and off some layers only. The other layers are always on and are controlled by MINSCALE and MAXSCALE in the map file. Anyone know how to do this?

Mark