[Chameleon] Layers always on

Mark M fosters4all at beer.com
Wed Nov 10 15:25:10 EST 2004

Hi Ken,

Thanks but no go. I'll explain more.

I use the METADATA flag to remove the layer from the legend as you suggested. Then when I first view the map image, I see all the layers as expected and the legend as wanted. When I then zoom into the map, the legend is still OK However, I only see the layers
that had been visible and checked on the previous legend. All layers unchecked and all layers hidden were not displayed. But, I want to have all the hidden layers to always display. Can this be done?

Thanks,
Mark