[Chameleon] beta3 deployment question

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Nov 10 20:42:10 EST 2004

Tom,

if your application does not set $GLOBALS['gszAppPath'] then chameleon
tries to figure it out by looking in the $_SERVER array for
PATH_TRANSLATED or ORIG_PATH_TRANSLATED, one of which is set by Apache
(which one depends on Apache version).  If neither is set then Chameleon
can't figure out where your application is on the local system and stops
because there are several key components that require this information.

The error message encourages you to modify your application :)

However, if you want to help me troubleshoot this, you can uncomment
line 217 of chameleon.php and try to figure out what is in the $_SERVER
array that could be used to locate the sample_basic.phtml file on your
filesystem.

Output from phpinfo might also help.