[Chameleon] possible to zoom with factor -1 < x < -2

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Nov 12 10:40:40 EST 2004

Markus,

I believe that only integer zoom factors are allowed by php/mapscript.
At this point, your options are:

1. file a bug in mapserver bugzilla requesting an enhancement.  If this
gets done, then I could change the zoomfactor widget to accept
non-integer values

2. modify chameleon/htdocs/common/wrapper/map_navigator.php and
zoomfactor widget to accept non-integer zoom factors and handle as a
special case by doing the zoom calculations in php

Cheers

Paul