[Chameleon] Default Map Size

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Nov 12 11:02:39 EST 2004

there are two parts to this:

1. in MapDHTMLWidget tag, you can set the size but it will be overridden
by the size defined in the MAP file unless you set ALLOWRESIZE="false"

2. the default MAP size is defined in the MAP file (WIDTH and HEIGHT
parameters).

Note that it should work to override the map size in the MapDHTMLWidget
tag but there have been some bugs reported that relate to a difference
in the sizes from the map file and the widget when allowresize="false"
... I think they were solved but in general, I would recommend setting
them to the same value anyway.