[Chameleon] Errors when I add authorisation

joanvp joanvp at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 13:25:49 EST 2004

Hi list,

I've tried to use an authorisation against Chameleon app (a sample) and I've used MySQL. But when the user insert gets authorisation just can see Chameleon interface. All is fine except map.

I can see this message under the title:

Notice: A session had already been started - ignoring session_start() in C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\common\session\session.php on line 487

And when I press Error Button I can see all this message:

Warning: dl(): Unable to load dynamic library '/ms4w/Apache/php/extensions/' - No se puede encontrar el módulo especificado. in C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\session.inc.php on line 59

Warning(s)
No langauge is set.
No langauge is set.
No Valid map object to restore to.

Warning: array_reverse(): The argument should be an array in C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\CWC2ButtonCache.php on line 162

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\CWC2ButtonCache.php on line 162

Warning: array_reverse(): The argument should be an array in C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\CWC2ButtonCache.php on line 179

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\CWC2ButtonCache.php on line 179

Can someone show a way to solve this problem?

Thanks in advanced... and excuse my english ;)

I'm using:
Chameleon 1.99b3
Apache
MySQL