[Chameleon] legend template widget scrollbar

Jennifer Zeisloft jzeisloft at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 20:23:11 EST 2004

Greetings All-

I am attempting to add a scroll bar to the legend, which is built with
the legend template widget. The legend used for the GoMMap maps is
very similar to what I am trying to implement.

http://www.gommap.org/cwc2/cwc2.php?service=VCG&request=GetApplication&version=0.1.0&LANGUAGES=en-CA&TEMPLATES=http://dev.gommap.org/gommap/viewer.html&CONTEXTS=http://dev.gommap.org/gommap/contexts/viewer/realtime_ocean_obs.xml

I have very little experience with html, php, etc.  A friend of mine
suggested that I ask the following (to be honest, I'm not really sure
what the question means - but it sounds like he could help me if he
knew the answers):

 I could make the legend scrollable by adding a div around the legend,
and a simple css tag:

#mapLegend { width: 200px; height: 300px; overflow: scroll; }

But where do i put my opening/closeing <div id="mapLegend"></div> tags?

And where do i put the css snippet?

I am extremely grateful for all of the help that has been given in the
past and for any help you can offer now!

Jennifer Zeisloft
(UW-Sea Grant)