[Chameleon] legend template widget scrollbar

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Nov 17 16:44:11 EST 2004

Jennifer,

this would look something like:
<head>
<!-- whatever goes in here -->
</head>
#mapLegend {
  width: 200px;
  height: 300px;
  overflow: scroll;
}
   <cwc2 type="LegendTemplate" .../>

The use of a <table>...</table> around the LegendTemplate widget depends
on the contents of the legend template itself.  The one with the samples
outputs every layer inside <tr>...</tr> tags.  You could choose a
different html representation that didn't use a table.

Also, using #mapLegend means that you MUST give your div an id of
"mapLegend".   It is very important that the two match in this
particular case (there are other ways of applying css styles but I won't
add to the confusion by trying to describe them.)