[Chameleon] Problems with output JPEG in Chameleon (with attached image)

joanvp joanvp at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 12:23:51 EDT 2004

Hi,

Sorry...It's my fault!

well, in few lines my problem is:
I want to display a photo with tif format and I just
can see a few colors (see image.bmp attached). At the
begining I saw the problem: my output imagetype was
png!!. But I changed to jpeg and the problem continued
(map file below). Now I 've tried to save the image
with right mouse button and my output image is .bmp!!!
I cant understand it...
On the other hand, legend icon images are in jpeg. I
just wanna see my orthophotos.
Any solution?

I'm working with Chameleon 1.9 and sample_enhaced
changed