[Chameleon] LegendTemplateLayerInfo()

Robin Brown rbrown at unb.ca
Thu Oct 7 08:40:10 EDT 2004

Hi all,

In some of the Chameleon samples, in the legend template there is the line
name=WMS_TITLE]</a>

Does anyone know where the "LegendTemplateLayerInfo('[leg_layer_name]')" function is
found?  I have looked through the various legend widgets but I couldn't find it.  This
is somewhat of an extension of my question yesterday as I am still trying to find where
to fill the rest of the fields in the popup that this onclick event creates.  Thanks

Robin

--
NB Aquatic Data Warehouse
Canadian Rivers Institute