[Chameleon] Session parameters...

Mike Leahy mgleahy at fes.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Oct 12 15:21:12 EDT 2004

Hello List,

I'm just getting started with Chameleon.  I already have a site I've been
developing that uses PHP sessions.  For a given user's session, I store both
the session file and any session-specific files within a sub-folder in the PHP
temp directory.  Both the sub-folder and the session file have are named the
same as the PHP session ID.  Is it possible to pass the session ID and save-
path to a chameleon application using form parameters or global PHP
parameters?  I'm hoping I can use sessions to pass information back and forth
from a chameleon application, but I would like to avoid editing cameleon.php
or session.php to accomplish this if I can.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mike