[Chameleon] search attributes -> zoom to result

William Bronsema wbronsema at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Oct 19 06:01:32 EDT 2004

Jacob,

You might want to try using a "hidden" i-frame to do your processing.  You
could then open your dataset as a shapefile object and loop through and
match the attributes.   Once the attributes match, you will know the extent.
Using a separate i-frame gives you all the benefits of submitting a page
(i.e. PHP code processing) without submitting your application page.

HTH

Regards,

Bill

  _____