[Chameleon] ZoomAllLayers Problem!?

Pascoe,Tim [Burlington] Tim.Pascoe at ec.gc.ca
Thu Sep 9 11:06:31 EDT 2004

	I've been putting together a project using Chameleon 1.99Beta, and so far everything has been working well. Yesterday I was experimenting with OGR as a source for a layer from my database, and today my ZoomAllLayers widget has stopped working. All of the other nav widgets are fine, but ZoomAllLayers simply redraws the map with no change in extents.

	Any ideas? I assume I must have altered something in my map file by accident, but I can't figure it out. I never changed the html template.....

Timothy Pascoe

Environment Canada / Environnement Canada
Canada Centre for Inland Waters / Centre Canadien des Eaux Intérieures
867 Lakeshore Road / 867, chemin Lakeshore
Burlington, Ontario / Burlington (Ontario)
L7R 4A6

Tel/Tél: (905) 336-6239
Fax/Téléc: (905) 336-4699
E-mail/C. élec: tim.pascoe at ec.gc.ca
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada