[Chameleon] ZoomAllLayers Problem!?

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Thu Sep 9 12:10:57 EDT 2004

Tim,

can you check your map file to see if there is metadata defined at the
map level (in the web object) called 'original_extents'?  If there is,
please remove it.  Chameleon sets this metadata when it first loads the
map file so that the ZoomAllLayers widget knows what the original
extents are ... but if it is already set, then it is not overwritten.