[Chameleon] RE: Window focus

Tweedy, Scott sctweedy at NRCan.gc.ca
Fri Sep 10 09:44:20 EDT 2004

Thanks to Paul and Jason for your answers they work.  Now I have another
question.

It seems that the window I open is tied to the main window (that's where I
had to declare the variable myWh to make this work).  Once any operation is
performed on the map (Zoom in, Apply points to map, etc) and the main page
refreshes I lose the variable myWh and the application window starts again.

Is there any way around this behaviour?  Is there any way of passing the
variable myWh (the child window) in a form to the newly refreshed page?

Thanks again,
st