[Chameleon] Creating my own Widget

Robin Robin querada499 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 10 13:36:44 EDT 2004

Hi,

Thanks for all of your help.

You mentioned: "The javascript names and form field names cannot be the same
as other's on the page."

I'm not sure this is the case.  When I started, the first thing I did was
create add a second copy of the query widget to my map.  Both buttons
worked.  Is this a situation where you thought there would be a problem?
Maybe it's not quite the same since both buttons were refering to the same
widget?

You also said I should change the javascript functions and the hidden
variables.  Do you mean the functions in the Hotlink.Widget.php file?  I'm
pretty new at this so I wasn't sure.

Thanks again

Robin