[Chameleon] Hawaii Demo

Robin Robin querada499 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 13 15:19:10 EDT 2004

ok, I've looked at the wiki legend How to document and also at the xml
legend example.  Neither of these provides the kind of legend I am looking
for.  I am hoping to create some sort of tree legend, preferably with arrows
that you can click and the "folder" will open up, revealing more "folders"
and eventually, layers, that can be turned on and off.  Has anyone done
this?  They don't necessarily have to open when clicked, they could be open
all the time, but what is most important is the various levels of grouping.

Thanks,

Robin