[Chameleon] SECTpopup?

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Mon Sep 13 22:26:28 EDT 2004

Ken, this is an experimental widget that requires an external component,
Studio, to work.

It does work, at least on my system :) but we are not ready yet to
distribute Studio as a generally supported product so you'll have to wait.

Re the LayerManager ... I am generally against putting too much
functionality into a single widget.  I prefer to provide lots of more
focussed tools that can be combined in interesting ways to solve
particular problems.  So you probably won't see any more functionality
being added to the LayerManager.