[Chameleon] SECTpopup?

Ken-ichi kueda at wso.williams.edu
Mon Sep 13 22:00:36 EDT 2004

I noticed this interesting little "Style Layers" button on one of the
sample pages, but it doesn't work.  It pops up a window that looks for
studio/index.phtml, but fails.  I can find this file anywhere in the
default installation.  The widget is called SECTpopup, and Google says
there's been scant talk about it.  Can anyone tell me if it's
functional, and if so, how to get it functioning?

Also, are there any plans for integrating this and the LayerManager
functionality into the Legend widget?  Seems like they belong there, as
optional components at least.

-Ken-ichi