[Chameleon] Blanked page - linux

Mark M fosters4all at beer.com
Fri Sep 17 08:59:36 EDT 2004

Hi,

Sorry to raise this in the list again but I can't resolve it. I've just installed Chameleon. My response from  http://localhost/chameleon/cwc2/cwc2.php?service=VCG&request=GetApplication&version=0.1.0
is

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/html/chameleon-1.99beta-20040709/htdocs/common/appcontext/appcontext.php on line 208

Notice: Undefined index: param-value in /var/www/html/chameleon-1.99beta-20040709/htdocs/common/appcontext/appcontext.php on line 270
request URI was http://localhost/chameleon/cwc2/cwc2.php
query string was service=VCG&request=GetApplication&version=0.1.0
Invalid request. No CONTEXTS parameter was provided and the Service Instance has no default context

I assume this is OK.

I can access the samples html page. On choosing 'simple image for buttons', I see a blank screen. The 'multi-state button' selection gives me;

Internal Server Error

So, yes there probably is a config error but I can't spot it. Any suggestions on what to check for? Or, can someone send me a working chameleon.xml and cwc2.xml file for Redhat?

Thanks,
Mark

Redhat 8
Mapserver 4.2.2