[Chameleon] (no subject)

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Fri Sep 24 11:23:04 EDT 2004

Robin,

the XML Theme Legend doesn't display classes. It is intended more for
use with OGC layers (WMS) which don't have that level of information
available.  I may extend it in the future but not right now.

So your only resource now is to use the html legend template.  It should
be relatively easy (if you know dhtml/css/javascript) to make expandable
sections in a legend template file.  For instance, you can place layer
names and classes into separate div elements in the template and use
javascript to set the display to block or none to show/hide the classes.
  Similarly you can use groups to do the same thing for layers.