[Chameleon] (no subject)

Robin Brown rbrown at unb.ca
Fri Sep 24 09:52:18 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I am using an html legend template and I have a question.  Is there a way to make this
legend more dynamic?  I would like let the user expand and collapse the groups as my
legend is rather large.  I have tried doing this using the XML Theme legend but I want

to show layers as well as classes in my legend and I couldn't see how to do that with
the XML.  If anyone knows how to show layers and classes with XML this would also be
helpful since I think I may be able to get expanding and collapsing using this method.
BTW, I do know that by only placing one layer in each group with xml you get the look
of layers displaying in the legend, but I haven't seen any solution for classes.

Thanks for any help you can give!

Robin Brown
--
NB Aquatic Data Warehouse