[Chameleon] Broken Link

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Sat Sep 25 23:36:15 EDT 2004

Mark,

perhaps there is a problem with your php configuration, is it built with
GD support (and specifically with support for the type of image you want
to display - gif perhaps?).  Also have you checked the web server log
files?  Finally, you could try building a debug version of mapserver and
adding debug on to every layer and try to trace the problem that way.
Discussions on how to do this should be pursued on the mapserver list.

Cheers

Paul