[Chameleon] Projection shared resource

Tweedy, Scott sctweedy at NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Sep 29 11:16:13 EDT 2004

I have a quick question about the projection shared resource tag in
Chameleon.  I know I can go in and define an epsg code and the corresponding
name here so that later on a Projection Label will display the name instead
of the code.  Is there any way of doing this association dynamically with a
lookup table or some similar method?  I guess I want to have to avoid
looking up 12 codes and their corresponding names and then having to add a
new projection tag everytime a new projection is added to the mapfile.

Thanks,
st