[Chameleon] Drawmap.php

Jacob Delfos jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Wed Sep 29 20:59:23 EDT 2004

Paul,

Can you tell me what exactly has been changed in drawmap.php? I'm having a few problems with the latest file (modified Sept 30th). It appears the mapimage takes on the size of the querymap. I tested this, and changing the querymap size in my mapfile does in fact change the size of the mapimage. Is it supposed to work like that? Also, the new drawmap file doesn't seem to take in the nWidth and nHeight GET variables from the URL. I used to be able to pass them in, which is handy for changing imagesize on the fly. Also, my legend images do not appear, because it cannot seem to find the template file (see below), even if I use an absolute URL. Does it look in a different place? If I replace the drawmap.php file with the one from June 7th, it all works well again.

This is what my PHP log file says if I use the latest version of drawmap:

[30-Sep-2004 08:41:51] PHP Warning:  [MapServer Error]: generateLegendTemplate(): Error while opening template file.
 in C:\chameleon\epra\htdocs\widgets\LegendTemplate\LegendTemplate.widget.php on line 503
[30-Sep-2004 08:41:51] PHP Warning:  [MapServer Error]: msInsertHashTable: Invalid hash table or key
 in C:\chameleon\epra\htdocs\widgets\LegendTemplate\LegendTemplate.widget.php on line 503
[30-Sep-2004 08:41:51] PHP Warning:  [MapServer Error]: msInsertHashTable: Invalid hash table or key
 in C:\chameleon\epra\htdocs\widgets\LegendTemplate\LegendTemplate.widget.php on line 503
[30-Sep-2004 08:41:51] PHP Warning:  [MapServer Error]: msInsertHashTable: Invalid hash table or key
 in C:\chameleon\epra\htdocs\widgets\LegendTemplate\LegendTemplate.widget.php on line 503
[30-Sep-2004 08:41:51] PHP Warning:  [MapServer Error]: msInsertHashTable: Invalid hash table or key

regards,

Jacob

JACOB DELFOS
SPATIAL INFORMATION ANALYST