[Chameleon] Drawmap.php

Eric Bridger eric at gomoos.org
Thu Sep 30 09:26:01 EDT 2004

I am seeing the same error message in Apache log using the latest
version (actually from Sept. 23).  But only when using the LayerManager2
widget.Using the July 7 version all works fine. All works fine in my
application except for LayerManager2, which I believe utilizes the
LegendTemplate widget, so that makes sense.

Eric