[Chameleon] New Layer Varaibles

Robin Brown rbrown at unb.ca
Thu Sep 30 12:53:52 EDT 2004

Not really.  I am working with a html legend that expands and collapses using javascript
in my Chameleon template file.  The problem is that everytime the window refreshes, I
loose the status of my legend and everything collapses.  All the layers are still
displaying properly but this is annoying for the user to have to open up the legend
sections again every time they turn on a layer or zoom in etc.

Thanks anyway!

Robin

Email:     rbrown at unb.ca