[Chameleon] New Layer Varaibles

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Thu Sep 30 21:42:58 EDT 2004

Robin,

I believe this is refering to internal functions in mapserver.  For
instance, Daniel recently added access to layer visibility (as opposed
to layer status) to help people who want to display out-of-scale layers
that are 'on' differently.

You would need to talk to the mapserver list for more details, though.